How to know whether someone likes you and how to deal with it! (Part 2)
Here's a guide for you lads, to tell if that girl who keeps looking at you, really does like you.
HOW TO TELL…
- Girls just can’t resist the temptation to touch a bloke they like as much as possible. She might mess your hair up if you’re sitting down, touch your arm when talking to you, or even sway towards being really obvious and grab your hand or pinch your bum.
- OK, so it probably makes us sound like right bimbo’s but at least you know we’re definitely interested when we start giggling uncontrollably for no particular reason!
- For shy girlies, blushing when a lad you like looks at you is a complete nightmare, but again it’s one of the easiest ways to tell whether there’s something there or not.
- When a girl smiles at you, what do you think? Is she just being friendly, or perhaps she wants you to really notice her? If a girl smiles back at you every time you grin in her direction, it’s very easy to assume she’s just a friendly kinda lady, but look out for some action if she starts smiling dreamily every single time you see her.
- When flirting, a girl can be subtle, or really in your face depending on her personality. If she’s being shy and doing a lot of the ‘looking sideways’ trick, the best way to find out what she’s thinking is to look her straight in the eye and make her blush. If the girl in question has taken the more outgoing approach, play up to her by teasing her and generally messing about, to see if she responds in the same touchy-feely kind of way.
- If you don’t understand when she says ‘You would make such a great boyfriend’ then you should give up right now! You’re gonna miss some really obvious hinting if you don’t listen to her properly so tune in those ears!
- Some girls tend to avoid direct eye contact if they can help it, because it’s hard to hold the gaze of someone you’re head over heels with if you’re not sure they feel the same way. On the other hand, you might catch her staring at you from the other side of the room, but don’t make a big thing out of it, just hope that she’s staring because she finds you amazing, rather than having a ‘kick me’ sign on your back.
- As with lads, girls get fidgety if they like you, so look out if she starts playing with her hair or adjusting her clothes when you’re talking to her.
Now you know whether they like you or not, read Part 3 to know how to deal with it.
Click to Read:
Guide to Getting Over Being Dumped – Includes 2 part - 5 step guide on what to do, top ten's of music and films to listen and watch, corny break-up lines and annoying your ex.
By Ant and Sarah